Monday, December 17, 2007

Our 2007 Christmas Card


Now that most everyone has gotten our Christmas card, I thought I could go ahead and post it on the blog. It was Justin's idea to make it look like a team roster, and I did my best to execute it. Thank goodness for publisher! I can't believe I've never used that program before. I was able to design it in about 30 minutes, then after we got the pictures inputted and did a little tweaking with the color scheme (the original red-and-green really took away from the "sporty" look), I just emailed it to Alphagraphics and had them printed onto cardstock. They were able to put 8 on a page and they even cut it for me! How easy was that? But we have already gotten SO many compliments on it. I just wanted to give credit to where it was due-- thanks Dad, for another creative and unique Christmas card!

1 comments:

The Millers said...

Truly it is so darling and creative -- and you all look so cute in your individual pictures! I am so proud to be related to such a handsome and creative family!