Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Card Preview


Friday night Justin brought home some new Real Salt Lake jerseys for the kids, and he even got a little tiny one for Siena. Brighton and Chelsea were so excited about their soccer jerseys, although when Chelsea put hers on she yelled out "Go Cougars!"...?

I normally have my Christmas cards ready to be sent by around Thanksgiving, but this year our family trip really threw my schedule off (but it was worth it!). Well, we decided to have the kids wear the jerseys for our Christmas card pictures, so here's a little preview...

2 comments:

The Millers said...

I'm attempting to do Christmas cards tomorrow while Elle and Bennett are at school. Sorry you're behind -- I think I know why!

rebecca allen said...

I can't wait to see what you come with this year. I'm proud of Chelsea for having her priorities of who to cheer for straight.