Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some more random things...

London is sitting up on her own now. Love it when they pass that lump-on-the-floor phase. She is much happier and more content to be able to look around:


I got a fun pattern for a sock monkey hat because I wanted to make them for all of my little monkeys. And then Brighton informed me that he was probably too old to be wearing an animal hat. But you've got to admit, it's pretty darn cute:

Being the germ-a-phobe I am, I am pretty proud of my teacher/neighbor/co-worker/visiting teacher gifts this year:

Christmas tissues, hand sanitizer, and Vitamin C drops

All with a tag wishing them a very healthy Christmas!

2 comments:

Liz said...

You are so clever, I am going to have to use the gift idea next year!!! It is the absolute greatest! I also love the monkey hat, where did you find the pattern, I need it???

rebecca allen said...

It is so fun to see London drinking from a sippy cup and sitting up by herself. She is growing up so fast.