London turned 6 months on Saturday. I know, it's already Wednesday and I'm just getting around to doing a post about it. On Monday she had her 6 month check-up and here are her stats: 17 lbs 12 oz, 25 1/4 inches tall-- 80th percentile. She is a happy little chunk, and we adore her to pieces. She has a little bit of stranger anxiety so some of you sweet people who have tended her may not agree, but as far as I'm concerned she is the easiest, most good-natured, and pleasant baby around. And don't you just want to smother those chubby cheeks with kisses?
And here are a couple of color photos to show off those gorgeous blue eyes:






4 comments:
She really is the sweetest baby. I miss her so much.
I can't believe she's 6 months. That is CRAZY!
Funniest thing - Maggie weighed 17 pounds at her 1 year check up! So funny how different these kids all are!
She's adorable.
i have been a babysitter and she was absolutely delightful. and i kissed those cheeks, a lot. :) they were heaven.
She is a beautiful baby and a little miniature of her daddy at that age.
Post a Comment