Thursday, December 16, 2010

Girl's Night Out

Last night Chelsea and I had the opportunity to see Ballet West's production of the Nutcracker, thanks to the thoughtfulness and generosity of Aunt Suzie and Uncle Greg. They had a couple of extra tickets, and were so sweet to think of us!


Just before leaving

It was perfect for Chelsea because she is very familiar with the story and the music, and I had never seen her so entranced by a performance. The dancers were magical!

She picked out a Snow Queen figurine to remember the evening

And one last picture with the giant Nutcracker

We had such a lovely time, and I think this is going to have to become an annual tradition. Maybe Siena will be old enough to join us next year!

2 comments:

rebecca allen said...

What a wonderful evening for the two of you. It looks like Chelsea was in Nutcracker heaven.

Lillian said...

The Nutcracker Ballet really is so magical. I'm so glad Chelsea got to experience it. So cool!