It does make it handy that Chelsea turned 3, Brighton turned 5, and Siena turned 18 months old all within weeks of each other. Because of that it seems like I always take the kids to get their pictures taken at this time of year. I went to Target again, and maybe it's because the kids are getting older, but it wasn't as traumatic of an experience as it has been in the past... although, Chelsea seems to have outgrown her difficult phase just in time for Siena to get into it.
Maybe I've just lowered my expectations.
I'm not sure why Chelsea got so serious all of a sudden
This one is my favorite-- I love how they're all holding each other's handsBrighton- 4 years old



Brighton- 5 years old





3 comments:
Oh my goodness, they are just beautiful! And That dang Siena with her amazing bright smile! I think she has a the most unique smile. So so so pretty! And I'm super glad for you that they cooperated:)
Holy Cow, Lisa! Those are such great pictures. I can't believe how many good ones you got of the three of them together. They look so cute -- you have such darling kids. So glad that photo shoot was a success!
Wow! Wonderful pictures of all of them. Amazing!
Post a Comment