Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brighton could not be more proud...








Justin and I were invited to the Cutler's 7th Annual Monster Mash, which was a welcome surprise since in the past we have been such party-poopers and had really lame costumes. Well, this year I was better prepared-- my mom was kind enough to make my Princess Leia dress, and I assembled Justin's Han Solo costume with the help of D.I. and Brighton. Our little resident Star Wars expert explained all of the pieces needed to complete the look, and he supplied us both with the necessary props.

Brighton thought we were the coolest parents ever!

2 comments:

wende said...

you are the coolest parents ever! i can't believe you made justin's costume with di left overs! how fun, you guys look awesome!

The Millers said...

Those costumes really are amazing! As usual, your mom really did outdid herself. And Justin looks very Han Solo-esque. You guys had a great costume consultant.