Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Getting To Be That Time of Year...

When we woke up Sunday morning, this was what we saw...


Brighton got all of his snow gear on because he wanted to go and help Justin shovel the snow at our church building

Here he is playing with his Hoth characters out in the backyard

Of course, when the girls saw Brighton in his snow gear, they insisted on getting theirs, too

Siena only lasted about 5 minutes in the cold

Warming up with some hot chocolate-- Siena doesn't really drink it, but she loves to dip her toast in it

Brighton and Chelsea LOVE hot chocolate and toast


I'm glad I had gotten all of their winter clothes out last week!

The kids were excited to see their grandparents after church

I don't know that I'm quite ready for snow in early October, but I guess we might as well enjoy it since it's here. The kids were so excited. When Chelsea first saw the snow, she jumped up and down yelling "Look! It's Christmas!!"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The kids look so cute in their church clothes and their snow clothes. I can't believe you already got snow. Crazy. Hopefully it melts fast and you'll have a few more nice weeks of Fall before Winter is really here.

Lillian said...

Wow! I can't believe it snowed there! I'm still pretty warm here in Indiana ... That is so cute that they all got their snow gear out and started playing in it, though. They are too cute!