Friday, October 24, 2008

Eighteen Months

Siena turned 18 months old this week. Today I took her in for her well-check, and she is in the 20th percentile for height and weight. She may be petite, but that doesn't stop her from doing everything her big brother and sister do!

Some of the fun things she is doing now:

-She is constructing simple sentences. She especially loves to talk on the phone!
-She is into EVERYTHING, and much to my chagrin, most often it is in my jewelry box and make-up drawer.
-She is very independent and insists on eating, brushing her hair and teeth, and even getting undressed all by herself.
-She loves, loves, LOVES to dance, and I have to say, she has some pretty sweet moves.
-Her favorite thing is taking showers with Dad in the mornings.



She's a little bit stubborn but mostly absolutely adorable. I love how she says "Are you OK?" to Brighton or Chelsea when they get hurt, or "Wake-up!" to her dad when he dozes off on the couch, and "Coming!" when I call her to come to me. She is completely and utterly a daddy's girl, and she certainly has her Dad wrapped around her little finger. She is just a delightful part of our family.

And can I just say how excited I am that she is now officially in nursery!

2 comments:

Lillian said...

She is too cute! And I'm happy for you that she's in nursery now. It's already getting tough taking a 4 month old around with me, and to think I still have 14 months to go ... Anyway, she is one pretty little girl!

The Millers said...

She is absolutely adorable. Another fun milestone.