We had some sugar cookie dough left over from making shamrock-shaped cookies yesterday, so Brighton and Siena went to town with it. I just love that look of concentration on their faces.Yum!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The Bakers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that Siena used her little kid rolling pin. How fun!
Making sugar cookies is always a winning activity. The kids did a good job and the cookies look delicious. Where was Chelsea?
We had great plans to make sugar cookies for St. Patrick's day, but it sadly didn't happen. Of course, when we make cookies, I never actually let my kids help roll out the dough. Sometimes I let them help with the cookie cutters, after I have carefully placed them where I want them on the dough. I am such a control freak.
Your kids look like they are having a great time, as always. Darling.
By the way, those look like really good sugar cookies. Nice and fluffy and soft. Will you give me the recipe?
Post a Comment