Monday, October 25, 2010

Primary Presentation 2010

Yesterday we had our Primary Sacrament Meeting Program. All of the kids did a fabulous job, but of course I was especially proud of Brighton and Chelsea. It was sad when we realized that Siena was under the assumption that she would be part of the program, too. And who can blame her? She learned all the songs along with her big brother and sister. Next year, Siena :)




And here are Brighton and Chelsea's talks, and Siena singing one of the songs:


All of the Primary kids drew pictures for the program covers, and here was Brighton's:


I love that he drew the Holy Ghost like a spirit

6 comments:

Liz said...

I teared up a little bit while Siena sang that sweet song. The lyrics always get me but this video is a treasure!!!

Brighton and Chelsea are getting so big. The primary program is one of my favorite things each year!!!

wende said...

ok seriously lisa?
you have the cutest kids EVER.

and two - you need to teach me how to make those flowers! those would be the perfect gifts for allie's friends for christmas! you are so talented and creative. love it!

Lillian said...

Wow. I'm so glad my girls have such incredible cousins as examples. Lisa, you are the best Primary President ever! What a fun way to involve all of the kids! And seriously, I totally teared up hearing Siena sing, then kept crying during Chelsea and Brighton's talks. Your kids are going to change the world! I wish I could have been there. Love you guys so much!

rebecca allen said...

It was such a great program, Lisa, and we enjoyed it so much. I love how well the children did with their parts. I also loved the song Brighton and Chelsea sang together. They did a great job. Dear little Siena was so sad not to be up singing with the other kids. Thank goodness she will have that chance next year.

Becky said...

I always love the primary programs, Thanks for posting the videos that is a great way to remember the program.

Rachel said...

Way to go Brighton on memorizing such a long part. I loved hearing you bear your testimony. And your drawing was awesome -- you are such a great artist. Love you all.