Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My New Hobby

About a month ago my friend Stacie taught me how to make crocheted flowers. It has been a fun and inexpensive hobby, and I can make one in about 15 minutes while I watch TV. My kind of project. Lately I've expanded my repertoire to include headbands and other styles of flowers, too. Very useful when you have three girls :)








6 comments:

Becky said...

Those are so cute and a very good hobby with girls. Your girls are growing up so fast.

Lillian said...

I can't wait for you to come so you can teach me how. So cute!

rebecca allen said...

They are so cute. You ought to sell them.

Nicole said...

Soo-ooo Cute!! I want to learn!! I told Shelby I would host a night here when the kids are in bed if you girls would come teach me. Please??

davenportreport said...

Lisa, London is so cute (and so are your other girls of course)! I want those flowers. Maybe you can invite me when Nicole has you over. If not, I'll buy some when you start your business!:)

Hope you're doing well.

Brandy said...

I agree with Rebecca. I want to buy some!! So beautiful.