Saturday, June 19, 2010

Three Weeks

London is 3 weeks old now. I can't believe it's only been that long since she joined our family, it's already getting hard to remember what it was like before she was around. She has gained about a pound, grown a half an inch, and she usually only wakes up once in the night to feed. She's a pretty good baby, and super cute. Her siblings constantly fight over who gets to hold her next, and I have a hard time handing her over because it's fun to hold a newborn, and she is already growing too fast! I think she is already a daddy's girl because she will be perfectly content in her swing or bassinet, but as soon as Dad walks in the room and she hears his voice she starts fussing-- it's like she knows that's what she needs to do to get him to pick her up and hold her. How quickly they learn :)


This is the picture we used for her birth announcement-- her big brother and sisters truly adore her

4 comments:

Lillian said...

She is so beautiful! Hooray I FINALLY get to meet her in 1 week!

The Millers said...

Fun to see a recent picture of her. That birth announcement picture is so darling. Glad she is being a good baby. Hope you are all adjusting well. See you in a week!

rebecca allen said...

It is so fun to see her changing a little, but I'm glad she's keeping the reddish brown hair.

Becky said...

She is getting so big. They change so fast.