This is my new favorite treat-- Haagen-Dazs' newest flavor-- Lemon ice cream. Not to be mistaken with lemon sorbet or sherbet, this is pure, creamy, lemony goodness. Back when Snelgrove's was around they had a lemon ice cream that was my absolute favorite, so when I saw this at the grocery store I jumped on it, and it did not disappoint... in fact, I think it's even better than Snelgrove's.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, what? That is SO going to be my cheat treat this weekend! I've said this on my food blog before, but creamy lemon is my #1 FAVORITE! Thanks for sharing:)
I tried to find this at Target today... I will have to venture out and hit the Fresh Market!
WOW! That looks great. Especially with the raspberries.
lemon ice cream?
oh my gosh, i really should not know about this!
thanks for sharing - i think.
raspberries too! oh my heaven!
Post a Comment