Siena has a birthday coming up next month, so I have been looking around for a cute outfit for her to wear for her birthday pictures. I came across an adorable number/age t-shirt at Sassy Babies, which I think is a pretty popular trend right now, but it was $25! I don't care how cute it is, that's a bit extravagant for just a t-shirt that will be worn for one special occasion, and I knew I could make it myself for half that, if not less... So here's my attempt at Siena's birthday t-shirt, made in about 30 minutes and which cost me $8 ($5 for the t-shirt and $3 for the iron-on bling-- I had the fabric scrap from a previous project). I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOU COULD MAKE A FORTUNE SELLING THESE> SHE OBVIOUSLY LOVES IT AND LOOKS ADORABLE IN IT> It will be fun to see the future photos for our darling three year old.
Way to go! That is super cute! I think I should make one for Ella's 2nd birthday now. Seriously, Lisa, you're one of those people that can just anything.
SO CUTE - you could make these and then sell them on etsy, i would buy one for sure! of course, i don't know if ethan would be down with the bling. :) great job.
Post a Comment