Monday, August 17, 2009

A Family Reunion

Well, we have had a house FULL of people this week! It has been so great for our kids to be able to spend several days with their aunts and uncles, cousins and grandma on my side of the family.  On Tuesday Uncle Blake, Aunt Lillian, and cousin Ella arrived.  On Thursday, Uncle Kory, Aunt Yukari, and cousins Linn, Ann, and May came, and then on Friday Obaachan arrived.  We had a very busy and fun few days of swimming, bouncing, playing, eating and spending time together.

Uncle Blake reading the girls a bedtime story


Fun at Discovery Gateway


All of the cousins getting ready for bed




Spending the day at Cherry Hill


There was a lot of falling asleep in random places-- they were playing so hard!

We were very sad to see everyone go...

We also had our family photographer (a.k.a. Lillian) take some fantastic family pictures, so those will be coming up in a later post!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Lisa,
I'm so glad your whole family as able to spend time together. What a wonderful time I'm sure you all had together. So many cute little kids. And I can't wait to see the pictures Lillian took of your family. I'm sure they'll be amazing.

Lillian said...

Ah! We miss you guys so much already! Ella had so much fun with your kids, and she really REALLY loved Brightie. I love that last picture of them hugging. Wasn't that so cute? I'll try to get those pictures to you as soon as possible:)

imogene20 said...

Lisa I love the pictures and look forward to seeing the ones Lillian took. It was great to see Lillian's family and your mom. It looks like everyone had a great time. I love the picture of Brighton hugging Ella. I can't wait to get your kids and Rachel's kids together for some of that same kind of fun.

Yukari said...

とてもお世話になりました。子供たちはアメリカに来る目的はブライトンたちに会う為、と言っても過言じゃないぐらいに会うのを楽しみにしていました。おかげでとても楽しい時間を過ごせました。みんなで病気になったのは残念な思い出だったけど、また一緒に遊べるのを楽しみにしています。ありがとう。