Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Shaggy Mullet Had To Go

It has been a cold winter here in Utah. I thought we could grow Brighton's hair a little for warmth, and visualized it looking utterly adorable, maybe a even a little Zac Efron-ish. Well, his hair got longer, and shaggier, and wilder, but not much cuter. And last night Justin said it was starting to look like a mullet. Well, that did it. I took him to get it cut this afternoon:




Much better.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I like Brighton's hair either way. One time Dan wanted Seth's hair not cut for so long that I put it in pig tails... His grandmother thinks Seth looks like a little english boy with his pail skin and long locks!?!

wende said...

so handsome! you have beautiful children lisa.

Lillian said...

I think he's cute either way, but I definitely think the short hair is a a good look for him :)

rebecca allen said...

What a great haircut! He looks so grown up. I love his big grin!