Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Uncle Matt

We had worked up quite an appetite after all that sledding and playing in the snow, so we went and grabbed an early dinner at our favorite place-- Pace's.


While we were waiting for our food, Chelsea suddenly said, in her sad voice, "I wish Uncle Matt was here...".  It's true, whenever Matt is in town, we always go to Pace's with him.  And since Saturday was his birthday, it seemed appropriate that we ate there in honor of him. 

(This is a picture that Brighton took with my camera while we were there).  

Happy Birthday, Uncle Matt, we miss you!  

4 comments:

Lillian said...

She is too cute.

rebecca allen said...

That is so sweet! I wish Uncle Matt (and Aunt Emily) were here too. Especially on his birthday. It looks like Brighton has a photographic knack.

The Millers said...

That is an awesome picture of Chelsea! Those big brown eyes are to die for -- she is so cute.

Matt & Damian said...

So sweet. I love you and miss you too Chels. Can't wait to see you and your family again.