So glad that the weather is getting more spring-like. This was Brighton's game a week ago-- he was such a trooper!
I told myself it would never happen, but I have fallen into that old cliche of taking less and less pictures of each of our subsequent children. I was trying to find a recent picture of London to use for a birthday party invitation and realized I didn't have one! So I broke down and went to Kiddie Kandids:

Can't believe she's turning ONE this month
Siena was pretty excited about her birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa Allen this year. She got to go on a special date with Grandma to go and see "Annie". She has not stopped singing since. Who knew we had a performer in the family?:
Coming home from their fun night out
We got to celebrate Grandma's birthday with her. It's always fun to have an excuse for a party:
And many more...
And here's a picture of London sleeping. I always LOVE sleeping pictures of my children, but as I mentioned earlier, have just failed to take enough of this little one. Ironically, she happens to be our best sleeper and is pretty much sleeping all the time, so I don't know what my problem is...
I had a fabulous Mother's Day this year. Handmade necklaces, good dark chocolate, lovely cards, a baby who slept in my arms all through Sacrament Meeting, an undisturbed nap after church and a delicious dinner that I didn't have to cook or clean up after. What more could a mother want?
2 comments:
Wow One already, that is just crazy!
London is so cute! I can't believe she is already almost a year. I loved being able to spend some time with her and your family soon after she was born, and wish I had another trip like that planned to help celebrate her birthday! Love her beautiful eyes and her dark hair.
And glad you had a nice mother's day and felt loved.
Post a Comment