Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prepare to be blown away...

I always get really excited for SEP conferences because it is awesome to watch Brighton converse with his Chinese teacher. The first time Justin and I went, we were speechless. I even teared up a little. We had our first conference for this school year last week, and it did not disappoint.


I wish I could have posted a longer video, but it was too big to upload... so here's a short clip of Brighton reading to us in Chinese.


Have I mentioned how much I love the Chinese Immersion Program?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute. Way to go, Brighton! What a smarty pants you are.

Lillian said...

So ... I'm not even his mom and I totally teared up, too. He's amazing! I'm so proud of him!

wende said...

that is so awesome!
i wish i wish, but i'm not holding my breath that ethan will get in! but i hope he does! cross your fingers for us.
good job brighton! you are one awesome kid man!