After heavy thunderstorms the night before, we awoke to a clear and crisp morning, so we decided to go on a hike as a family. We just went up the street onto the Parrish Sunset Trail, and we couldn't believe we hadn't taken advantage of this before-- the views of Centerville from up there were spectacular!
Siena was a trooper and walked the whole time
Chelsea was the most excited about this hike and carried her own water supply
Dad and the kids trudge up the rocky trail
We even ran into Brighton's preschool teacher, Mrs. Starr, and she was so kind to take this picture for us
What a great way to start a Saturday.
2 comments:
What a fun day! And holy cow, good job Siena for walking that whole thing. I don't think I even would have. I would have made you carry me:) Love you guys!
This looks like a trail Dad and I need to try. The kids are such cute little hikers.
Post a Comment