Today my friend Kayoko, her daughter Norah, and her mom and sister came over for a post-New Year's lunch. We had quite a spread of Japanese food, and we all had a great time eating and talking and laughing.
It has been so great having my mom here visiting and cooking for us, but I've probably gained 5 pounds in the last three days! And I wish that Lillian was here with us, too...
4 comments:
Ah! Everything look SOOOOO good. I'm so jealous! And good job on the pictures!
YUM, ok, i'm starting to feel like i need to be part of the lisa allen "inner circle" so i can have yummy japanese food with you! - you have had so many great food posts lately! yum.
Yummy!
Your mom loves to cook, and is such a great cook. We loved going up to Portland to visit her because we always knew she would spoil us with great food. Looks like you had a lot of delicious food while she was in town.
Post a Comment