Chelsea absolutely ADORES tea parties. She has little tea parties in her room daily, whether on her own, with her dolls, or with her brother and sister. So, of course it came as no surprise when I asked her what kind of party she wanted for her birthday and she said "A TEA PARTY!". Since the guests would be 2- and 3-year-olds, I thought it might be fun to have a Mother-and-Daughter tea party.
The "monster cupcake" birthday cake
Before tea time all of the girls were accessorized with purses and play jewelry, and they each got to decorate their own party hats
I remembered from experience that 2- and 3-year-olds aren't really interested in playing games yet, so it was a pretty low-key party. We just let the girls dress up and play. But they seemed to really enjoy themselves, so I think it was a success!
3 comments:
So cute, Lisa! As always, you totally outdid yourself. The invitations are darling, I LOVE the giant cupcake, and what a fun craft idea. So cute.
The party was wonderful, Lisa! Thanks for including me. It was so much fun to be there to celebrate our Chelsea.
i love that you invited moms too! so cute, and those invites were so great! i love the colors!
Post a Comment